August 29, 2106 – The Scalp Micropigmentation Center (SMC) are the pioneers in: hair tattoo, scalp tattoo, SMP hair density, and SMP Scalp Camouflage treatments. SMC has partnered with one of the largest and most respected tattoo machine and needle makers in the world, Cheyenne Tattoo, to bring SMP Certified Products to this new and growing SMP Industry. While SMC provides the most up to date and proficient SMP Training, Cheyenne Tattoo will be providing the most technically advanced SMP Power Source, SMP Tattoo Machine and SMP Needles and inks. Online SMP training will be available in October 2016, whereby current tattoo artists, PMU artists, nurses, doctors, medical estheticians, estheticians, hair stylists, hair transplant technicians and other SMP Artists that have taken unreliable and subpar SMP training, can become a Certified SMC Artist and join one of the largest networks of SMP Artists in the world. SMC has new locations opening up every month.
The men and women who face major hair loss problems leading to baldness can avail these treatments from the industry experts. SMP is the ideal and most helpful way to cover baldness, that to, in style. It’s similar to the process of getting a tattoo in which tiny needles are used to add color pigments to the interior layer of the skin of the scalp. This gives a shaven look to the otherwise bald head. Now, with SMC, people who are looking for a way out to cover their bald heads or want to take up this profession can be assured with an effective solution.
Before getting into the intricacies of the SMP treatments for women, it’s essential to know about the SMP training programs that SMC presents to the enthusiasts. SMC is the most advanced and leading SMP training clinics in the world. The experts here conduct a number of SMP training programs for the novice as well as for those who have basic knowledge about SMP, hair tattoo, scalp tattoo treatments and techniques. To qualify as professionals in this industry, being a part of these programs is advisable. The SMP training programs are broadly divided into four categories-
- The Online SMP Training Program- SMC presents an online SMP training program which allows the candidates to learn everything about SMP, hair tattoo and scalp tattoo, skin and skin care, scalp and hair, etc, at their own pace. This is one of the most popular programs that is in demand for its convenient attributes. This includes Blood Borne Pathogen Certification, Skin and Hair Loss Lessons, Quizzes and SMP practice modules. The Master SMP artist assesses the work submitted by the students. After that, if it’s required the Master can ask the student to attend the class in person for proper training.
- The Online SMP Training & Three Day Intensive SMP Training Program- It’s a three-day course which assures and gauges a candidates’ capabilities in consulting as well as the aftercare treatments of SMP. The availability of this course online makes it easier for the candidates to learn from it. This option is a must for those tattoo artists and PMU artists, and other medical and skin related professionals with less than 6 months of experience in their field, or for those who are new to the industry and want to make a career change.
- Three Day SMP Training Program- The exclusive feature of this program consists of a one-on-one or semi-private training session with the SMP Master Artist for a clearer and proper knowledge and technicalities of SMP. The candidates looking for excelling in this field can book a seat at SMC.
- Group Training Program- This is the last of the SMP training programs offered by SMC for which completing the online training SMP course is mandatory. This provides a platform where various professionals come together to understand the principals of SMP. And, this program takes place with only 8 persons per training session.
Hair loss is one of the major concerns for all women. Needless to say, hair is an important part of everyone’s lives. It is observed that 95% of hair loss in women happens due to androgenetic alopecia. Hair loss happens due to hormonal changes, medical conditions and many other reasons. SMP is the finest treatment to save women from getting into depression, anxiety and lack of self-confidence due to thinning of hair or baldness. Through SMP, the scalp appears to look full as it adds density to it. The process of SMP is same for both men and women. The technique includes using of tiny needles in the form of microdots to add pigments to the dermis and epidermis of the scalp. This replicates natural hair follicles. There is more than one benefit of SMP treatments for women. Here is the list-
The benefits of the SMP treatments are massive and help women to regain self-confidence and face the world with a wider smile. To know more, read below:
- It’s a non-surgical treatment, hence, no complications are a part of this treatment.
- It’s cost-effective compared to any other alternative treatments.
- It lasts for a lifetime with only minor touch-ups every five years.
- It’s available for women of any age, skin type or color.
- It covers up scars, if any, caused during hair transplant treatments.
The SMP treatments are the best way to cover baldness. And with SMC, everyone can be rest assured for a lifetime, as the industry experts’ work closely with the clients and with their superior equipment for SMP treatments. Get in touch with them for SMP training programs or SMP treatments in Toronto, Canada.
The Scalp Micropigmentation Center is the best and only clinic to receive your SMP training certificate, which can be used all over the world. Once you receive your certificate you will be able to work as an SMC SMP Artist and be a part of one of the largest network of SMP Artists in the world.
How Much Does An SMP Artist Make?
Depending on your skill level and ability to work, our SMP Artists can make up to $20,000 per month or more. An average treatment is $3500. If you are able to conduct 2 treatments a week, you will in the $28,000 a month range. You can be your own boss, or you may want to work for a hair transplant clinic. The possibilities are endless. SMP is the fastest growing sector in the trillion dollar hair loss industry, and it hasn’t even peeked. Don’t miss your opportunity to become an SMP Artist and be able to change peoples lives, one hair follicle at a time!
For more information about the Scalp Micropigmentation Training program at SMC, visit them online at:
Scalp Micropigmentation Training Center
Scalp Micropigmentation Training, SMP Training, Scalp Tattoo Training, Hair Tattoo Training, Scar Camouflage Training, Hair Density Training, Scalp Hair Tattoo Training, Scalp Tricopigmentation Training, SMP, Scalp Micropigmentation Canada, Scalp Micropigmentation training Canada, smp training Canada, scalp tattoo training Canada, scalp hair tattoo training Canada, tattoo hair training, tattoo hair training Canada, smp usa, best smp, best scalp micropigmentation, smp treatment, scalp hair tattoo, best scalp tattoo, best scalp tattoo clinic, smp clinic, smp Canada clinics, best smp clinics in Canada, best scalp micropigmentation clinics in Canada, best scalp micropigmentation clinics in the USA, best smp training in Canada, where to get smp, where to get smp training, where to get scalp micropigmentation training Canada, where is the best smp clinic, best tricopigmentation training, where to get tricopigmentation training, training for smp, where to train for scalp micropigmentation